Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 x 3

These pictures are examples of images taken at three angles from three different distances of a subject. In this case, my subject is Thayer. The first image is taken from a higher point of view. The image below is taken from an angle where I was looking upwards. The last picture is from a side angle, where I zoomed out on her. This treasure hunt allowed me to view the world at different angles and look at certain things from a different perspective or view.









8 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of the fire escape and the one of thayer through the tree. I think they are really cool ways of looking at different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are very strong and reveal multiple angles. I like the image where Thayer is leaning against the stop sign because you created a very bold image and you blanked out most of the nature around. I feel that all these images are successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job of using different angles and heights to create unique photos. The picture of the flower was especially cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job, the pics look really cool. i thought that lighting also played an interesting part in the pics with Thayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the different angles you took of me. Haha, I also like the one of the different fire escapes, the way you took the picture they look like stairs, the perspective is awesome good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how every photo has a different feel, and the different angles make each photo unique

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the pictures of thayer and all the angles you took of her. The one of the flower with her blurry in the background was super cool!

    ReplyDelete