Monday, November 22, 2010

It's All A Fantasy

For this photo shoot, we broke up individually and decided on topics that we wanted to shoot. In this case, I had chosen to take photos off fantasies and creating a story with children's toys and action figures. In order to do so, I gathered a few action figures to begin with and thought about how each of the characters are portrayed in the eyes of children. I took the hero, Spider Man, and placed him in a scene with a villain and a city-like scape.







7 comments:

  1. I think your photos are really good, and I like your story. I like that in some of your photos you have the effect of blurry in the background and detailed and in focus on the front. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very interesting story series, and I like how you captured the action figure at different angles, in order to make it look more lively. I think all are successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different angles you took, and the different focuses. This is a very fun series and I can definitely see the progression of the story. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this story line! It's a good idea and its easy to follow! This set it very strong and you did a good job with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how these pictures have a 'real' affect to them with still having a 'playful' look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great series of toy photography. I liked the consistent theme of Spiderman. You used depth of field really well in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your short stories pic.. its soo cute!! i like how it kind of tells a story!

    ReplyDelete